Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andric Johnson, Civilian Student

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sulkon88

Sulkon88

Andric Johnson, Civilian Student Empty
PostSubject: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:31 am

Andric Johnson

Andric Johnson, Civilian Student Oldpice

GENERAL INFORMATION

Nicknames: AJ
Age in 2013: 25
Date of Birth: April 11 1988
Title:

APPEARANCE

Portrayer: Myself. (blah realized that might need to be flushed out.) AJ is about 6'2, 190 pounds and working out regularly to slim down a bit and tone up. His brownish blond hair is kept generally just above a short medium length even though he tends to get annoyed by it when it gets that long and with the Z day event he'll probably be cutting it after remembering the time he read the Zombie Survival guide. [had to laugh when I saw frosty include it cause I was just like I actually read that thing hehe.]

The image was intended to be of low quality more for the avatar than anything but it also depicts most of the gear that Andric has on hand that he would equip himself with. (except for the g36)

On an average day Andric would wear a polo and a pair of jeans given that they work well for school and for his job.

PERSONALITY

AJ enjoys taking things the easy route. If it can be done without getting all crazy and worried over things, then it's the route he'll take. During college he started to fly a bit straighter, especially when he began working and he figures he changed a lot and mostly for the better. He took his job seriously enough and worked hard to keep things in order while balancing an interesting assortment of classes with a focus on history while pursuing various hobbies such as fencing, miniature painting, writing, drawing and enjoying comics. He sticks to himself mostly and feels that he'd be one of those kinds of people who'd step up to the challenge when the need arose although he definitely entertains a bit of anxiety and insecurity from time to time.

HISTORY

Father:Gerald
Mother:Kassandra
Spouse: N/A
Siblings: Tim
Other:
AJ was a pretty average kid throughout his pre-apocalypse time. Growing up in a higher middle-class family things were never really hard growing up. His parents provided him and his younger brother Tim with all the care of a great family who wanted to see their children grow up well and excel at what they wanted to do in life. He excelled in artistic things such as drawing and painting. While he didn't make a lot of friends he always worked well with the few he did and greatly enjoyed their friendships. He enjoyed the fun parts of high school hanging out with his best friend Frank but spent most of his time outside of class working on homework and enjoying video and computer games and other various hobbies when he probably should have been studying.

When he left high school and entered junior college things turned a little bit more down-trodden. Professors with little will to do anything other than bore you to death and a more than a few classes that turned out to be bummers instead of the exciting educational experience they promised. Worse still his work went from fun to horrible as the relationship between him and his boss turned very sour bordering on AJ essentially only calling in when the jerkoff wasn't around. His time made AJ into a bit of a cryptic, sarcastic and angry soul at times but it did make him a bit more ready to enter into things he might not normally do. He became a lot more talkative and brave in various areas which stuck with him leading up the dark events of the apocalyptic event. Course before that happened he completed his General Education, turned his GPA around and received his Associate Degree in Liberal studies. Saying good bye to the junior college AJ was accepted into a Cal State University and grew very positive in the events leading up to Z day. Things were finally turning his way and he was too busy enjoying them to realize just what dark clouds lay waiting behind the new horizon.

USER

Name: Sulkon88
Timezone: PST
Experience: Since 2008ish I've RPed in various D and D groups as well as forum RPs when I made my way onto the swtor forums in 2009. I have remained a constant member on the site since and I take part in two RP games twice a month.

RP sample. (quoted from swtor forums. my charater E'han Varid pondering his future.)

Once again the Mandalorian-commanded shuttle leapt back into realspace at the capital world of Coruscant. As the large city planet began slowly growing more in more in the cockpit viewport, E'han ran his hand through the budding beard that had formed during the trip so far. Everything about the venture reminded the Mandalorian that times were changing for the way of the warrior. With the cause in as much discord as it was and with the clans all still relatively separated by their own creeds, E'han felt that the old ways were once again being pushed aside so that the Mandos could adapt to their new battleground. Not that he didn't want the way to survive throughout this new situation, but he wanted to ensure that they didn't lose a hold of their roots in the process.

He knew there were steps that kept him close to the true path but there were many more being made in the opposite direction that kept him wary. For a while now he had put his allegiance in the hands of credits and riches, something Mandalorians didn't frown on of course but still it was something his adopted father had warned him about. A warrior without a true path, a calling was not a warrior at all but merely an empty shell. As the capitol world grew steadily as the combat fitted ship glided along the Mandalorian practically lost himself in the thoughts about the choices that had led him to such a life.

"What's going on in your head E'han?" He practically felt as if part of him was beating another part to a pulp before the thought continued.

"Cause or no cause, your duty is still to help your friend deal with his situation. You've come this far and you're not going to stop now."

Last edited by Sulkon88 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Pending

Welcome to the board, Sulkon! Sorry I didn't get to you, the board wasn't telling me there were new posts. XD

Just a few things before I can approve your character. One, is that if you could get us a better quality picture that would be good, but that's not necessary. Also, your history seems a bit skimpy. If you could add more about high school experiences, and college, that would be good. I'm also a little confused on whether or not your character is still in college, and if so, what is he studying? There is also some information in history that would be better off in the personality section.

Also, a few sentences seem to be run-ons, and if you could add commas or break the sentences up into smaller ones, that would be better. Your template also does not seem to be the one found in the Template and Protocol thread, so double-check that you copied the code correctly. You also do not have an RP sample.

Also, how did you find the site? I'm curious. Very Happy

Anyhow, once you have made any corrections you feel are good, then post so, and I will recheck it (if the stinking nuclear symbol would flash)!
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:33 am

Neph, that's JediSmith. Goofball.
Back to top Go down
Sulkon88

Sulkon88

PostSubject: Re: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 2:49 am

Thanks Meshla
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:41 am

Anytime, man. Anytime.
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 3:52 am

Accepted

Looks good. I didn't know who you were, JS. XD No sample is needed, even though you provided one.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andric Johnson, Civilian Student   Andric Johnson, Civilian Student Empty

Back to top Go down

Andric Johnson, Civilian Student
Page 1 of 1