Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: OOC Thread   OOC Thread EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:08 am

Okay, here I'll update you all on the thread as needed. Currently you want me to address upcoming fights. I will tell you all about that. If you want additional information, ask here. Discussions on the plot can also be conducted here. Also, any realism issues should be brought up here. Plotline information will be given here as well.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:17 am

Okay. New plot, basic for the moment because I'm tired and don't have time (XD):

The military branch that split off from President Roth in D.C. recontacts them and offers assistance after a jet fighter attack by a group of rogue fighters almost destroy Air Force Two, almost ending the U.S.'s hopes for rebuilding. With a massive new amount of military support, the military unleashes a campaign that kills every Wreaker in the area and creating a safe zone. The civilians are tasked to contact other survivor groups and group them, train them, and support them, creating resistance to the virus and safe zones while the military focuses on cleansing the area around their new base at Area 51. The part mentioned right above is small scale and allows character development. This plot was developed by me, Lindsey and Robert and is open for change.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
NitWhit

NitWhit

OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Banol, I believe Neph needs to chat with you about Air Force 2 stuff.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Out of curiosity am I meant to be posting when the group arrive at their destination?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OOC Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Thread   OOC Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC Thread
Page 1 of 1