Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reality Check

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Reality Check   Reality Check EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:45 am

Hey guys,

I've learned there are some issues with realism and some of you are questioning that. This thread is here to address those issues.

One I've heard about is Matt surviving. As you know he is partially a Wreaker, as he once lost his mind. Because of this, he is able to survive his multiple potentially fatal wounds, because his mind has set into a half Wreaker survival mode. He is able to withstand the pain, but he will die eventually. He's only surviving for now.

I'll give more information tomorrow. Please post any questions related to realism here.

Also, I don't like you guys moving the plotline forward without me. I understand this is partially player driven but I do have a plotline that I want to follow.

Sincerely,

Neph
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
NitWhit

NitWhit

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Just a suggestion, but could we possibly have an OOC thread geared towards what is going on in the actual RP and where the plot's heading? I know in general we can coordinate through ims or skype although its hard to catch everyone on, but it could be used to ensure that we're on the same page in terms of the larger scheme of things.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 6:53 pm

NitWhit wrote:
Just a suggestion, but could we possibly have an OOC thread geared towards what is going on in the actual RP and where the plot's heading? I know in general we can coordinate through ims or skype although its hard to catch everyone on, but it could be used to ensure that we're on the same page in terms of the larger scheme of things.

agree
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:44 pm

I've asked for plot points multiple times but I'm always met with "you'll see," or something to that affect. I understand the need for surprise, as it probably makes posting a much more realistic reaction, but I also feel that some things, maybe the broadest picture possible, should be shared with everyone.

Just my two creds. I don't think we can't overcome these things, and I really hope the RP doesn't fall apart just because we've hit a few small speed bumps. I honestly do enjoy RPing with this group. (:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 am

As GM you can't always be here Neph but people still want to RP. You have to let us have some freedom here and in return you need to offer some guidance. It's how forum RP works.
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 am

I understand that peoples' schedules and time zones restrict our ability to RP. For that reason, I believe that an OOC thread would be a good idea. I will start giving more clues about the upcoming plotline and maybe give Lindsey some things to help DM.

I understand the freedom of RPing and I now understand I wasn't providing enough guidance. However, I'd like some specific ideas on what information to supply.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Reality Check Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reality Check   Reality Check Empty

Back to top Go down

Reality Check
Page 1 of 1