Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Banol

Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot Empty
PostSubject: Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot   Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:56 am

Benton Green

Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot 012309_colharrison_800

GENERAL INFORMATION
Nicknames: Ben
Age in 2013: 38
Date of Birth: 20th October 1975
Title: Colonel

APPEARANCE
Portrayer: Col. Steven Harrison - USAF
Military regulation haircut. Medium build. Physically fit to military standards. Brown Eyes and hair. No scars or other distinguishing features.

PERSONALITY

Extremely hard working. Driven to succeed. Intelligent and strong. Two greatest passions are baseball and flying. Also enjoys hunting and fishing. Loves being outdoors. Hates the big city and the noise there. Has a pet dog, a chocolate lab, named Rosco. Rosco is back home and Green hasn't seen him in years. Just got out a three year relationship. She broke up with him. He's still pretty upset about it. Staying hydrated is important, almost always has a water bottle on him. Scarred to death of snakes. Raised in a god fearing family Ben thoroughly believes that there is someone watching over him. Not a very aggressive person.

HISTORY
Father: Nolan Green
Mother: Margaret Green
Spouse: N/A
Siblings: Joel Green - 34, County Sheriff; Michael Green - 29, Farmer
Other:
Grew up in Ellsworth, KS. Population: 3,000. He can trace his family all the way back to the original settlers of the territory of Kansas. They have been farmers for generations. Today the Green family owns the largest farm in the county, growing mainly wheat. Ben grew up on this farm where one of his uncles taught him to fly at a young age so that he could crop dust. In High School Ben played baseball. Senior year he made Varsity and was the second basemen. He was also the student body vice-president. Throughout High School Ben learned to farm from his father, fly from his Uncle Bill, and hunt and fish from his Uncle Jack. After graduating third in his class of 79 students with a 3.91 GPA Ben applied to and got accepted at the Air Force Academy. From there his career took off, literally. He took the same flight training that everyone else did and excelled at it due to his years of flying already. After graduation he was flying F-15s. In his spare time he got his helicopter rating at a local civilian airport. Years later he applied for a transfer to the 1st Air Squadron, 39th Airlift Wing. After a difficult selection process he was accepted and received training on all of their aircraft including the VC-25A. Today he is stationed at Andrews Air Force Base. It has been years since he was home but he was hoping for some time off this year to visit his family.

USER
Name: Robert Simons (Banol)
Timezone: US Central Daylight (GMT -5)
Experience: Text RP for almost a year. RPed on SWG since '03
How did you find us?: Neph said there would be zombies

Sample:
Quote :
Ziost, 32 BCT…

“Finish him, finish him…”

Stacked around the room were a dozen ancient Sith Holocrons, Matthias had spent the last week meditating on their contents, memorizing all the secrets hidden inside. They spoke to him about the ways of the ancient Sith, the Sith before the Great Hyperspace War. They still speak to him. He hears what they say. Matthias stands up, and opens his eyes, “Yes, now is the time.”

He exited the ancient meditation chamber and set up a communications relay. Moments later a hologram of Darth Tenebrae, his master, appeared.

“What is it?” asked Tenebrae.

Matthias bowed deeply, “My Master, I have completed my research and am ready for retrieval. The Academy will find what I have discovered very interesting indeed.”

“We shall see,” said Tenebrae. He cut the transmission.

Matthias bowed and returned to his meditation. Two months ago his master had dropped him off on this world, Ziost, former Capitol of the Sith Species. In that time he had collected relics of some of the first Force Users to set foot on this world and gathered them together in this meditation room. Now, he believed he had learned everything they had to teach. Everything anyone had to teach. Now was the time.

Later…

Matthias awoke. Not technically asleep, he had been in deep meditation, preparing himself for this confrontation. He sensed the ship landing, with his Master aboard. He stood up and exited the meditation room to great him.

Outside was a small clearing where the ship landed. As the ramp extended Matthias took a knee. He would show his master proper respect.

“Rise, my apprentice. Come, show me what you have learned,” said Lord Tenebrae.

Matthias stood up and bowed his head, “Of course, Master.”

They entered the long hallway that led to the meditation chamber. The raised ceiling, supported by swirling pillars, had skylights that opened up to the night sky. The architecture invoked feelings of an age long gone. It was hear, that Matthias would defeat his Master thus proving himself Sith.

His Master entered the meditation room and gazed at the holocrons Matthias had gathered, “Impressive. You’ve found quite a collection of knowledge here. What did you learn?”

Matthias reached into the Force. The meditation room was focal point in the Force. It would give him power, but it would also assist his Master. He didn’t worry though. The holocrons had taught him techniques to hide his thoughts from other Force users. The element of surprise was on his side.

“Many things Master,” said Matthias as he reached into the Force to begin his attack.

Lord Tenebrae turned towards the holocrons, “Show me.”

“Peace is a lie, there is only Passion.”

Matthias felt the force coalesce around him. He reached out and bent it to his will. He used to lift up his master and before Tenebrae realized what was happening he was sliding down a wall that he had just slammed into.

“So? Now is the time. Are you really ready?” he asked as he stood up and reached for his lightsaber.

“Through Passion I gain Strength.”

Before Tenebrae could touch his lightsaber a flick of Matthias’ wrist sent it flying into an opposite wall. He raised Tenebrae again and smiled. He was sure he was ready.

“Through Strength I gain Power.”

He slammed Tenebrae into the ground with a force powerful enough to crack his ribs, and the noise he heard confirmed this. Tenebrae sat still for a second, then in the next second he sent a powerful blast of Force energy towards Matthias, but Matthias held out his hand and stood his ground. Using a technique the holocrons taught him he created a field around him and the Force Energy flowed over it, leaving him unharmed.

Tenebrae smiled and pulled his saber towards him, “Interesting technique, but that does not make you a Sith!”

“Through Power I gain Victory.”

The lightsaber never had a chance to reach Tenebrae, for Matthias sent a storm of lightning towards him. His master fell onto the ground and the lightning arched from holocron to holocron being kept alive by shear Force energy in the room. It added an eerie glow and dangerous element to the battle.

Again Tenebrae tried to fight back with the Force. Again Matthias blocked it. “Clearly, I have taught you well,” he said.

“Through Victory, my chains are broken.”

Another push on Tenebrae he fell back, landing right next to his saber. Matthias allowed him to pick it up and ignited his own saber. The purple glow of his saber blended with the lightning ricocheting around the room. Tenebrae’s red blade pierced this purple glow, making it easy for Matthias to follow. A jab by Tenebrae was quickly parried. Then Matthias broke into a technique one of the holocrons taught him. Not originally meant for lightsabers, the technique was developed for the Sith sword. Its effectiveness would be limited, but Tenebrae was surprised by this unknown technique. The sabers locked. Matthias won the lock. His blade slid down Tenebrae’s and reached the hilt. The blade severed his hilt and continued to take, when Matthias retracted it, his Master’s arm was on the ground.

“The Force shall free me.”

The Master took one last look upon his former learner. He knew he had taught him everything and taught him well.

Matthias clipped his lightsaber and reached out into the Force. He lifted his master into the air and pressed on it with the Force until every bone in his body was crushed. Tenebrae was no more. Matthias gently set the body on the ground. He prostrated himself beside it for a moment before rising.

“Master, I thank you for your teachings. May the Force free you.”
Back to top Go down
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot   Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:28 pm

Great character, I would love too see him fight zombies. I have too warn you though, most flying machines that appeared in this RP seemed to have been shot down. Also, doesn't he have any imperfections?
Back to top Go down
Banol

PostSubject: Re: Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot   Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:41 am

Sederous wrote:
Great character, I would love too see him fight zombies. I have too warn you though, most flying machines that appeared in this RP seemed to have been shot down. Also, doesn't he have any imperfections?

Thanks. Yeah, I worry that Neph is going to shoot him down too.

He is human though, so that makes him imperfect. Beyond that, I know he appears to be the perfect child, but that is the kind of person that gets into the Air Force Academy and has a really successful career in the USAF. Just look at the person he is based on.
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot   Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:40 am

ACCEPTED

Looks good. We discussed your character on MSN.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot   Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:21 am

Banol wrote:
Sederous wrote:

Thanks. Yeah, I worry that Neph is going to shoot him down too.

He is human though, so that makes him imperfect. Beyond that, I know he appears to be the perfect child, but that is the kind of person that gets into the Air Force Academy and has a really successful career in the USAF. Just look at the person he is based on.

Yes, your character will be fun for me. Very fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot   Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot Empty

Back to top Go down

Col. Benton Green, USAF Pilot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Alpha :: Completed Characters-
Jump to: