Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jason Blackman, Marine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sederous

Sederous

Jason Blackman, Marine Empty
PostSubject: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:19 am

Jason Blackman

General Information
Nicknames:JB, Jay
Age in 2013:20
Date of Birth: 1993
Title: Sergeant
Appearance

Jason usually has silky, blond hair hanging down to his neck, though the USMC forces him to keep it cropped short. He has piercing green eyes, along with a scar across the left temple. Athletic, in great shape as any person of his occupation would be. However, as a child and teenager he was rather tall and lanky. Standing at 6’2” he was unlike most in his family who were short thick, the only family member he resembles pertaining to body shape is his great- grand father.
Personality

Jason is often seen as a rather lost or dreamy soul, on a good day he displays a good sense of humor. He is often sarcastic when discussing politics, and never cared for being ‘politically correct’. Jason is often seen with a small notebook, which he writes in every day. He constantly denies it being a journal, those close to him are unaware of what he writes within.

Jason is irritated by ignorance; he believes that bigotry is one of the biggest issues of humanity. His favorite color is purple; he listens to many genres of music as from Rap to Classical. He favorite artist are Bob Marley, Eminem, Beethoven etc. Jason hates the color orange, and prefers to wear dark colored clothing.

Jason is an alcoholic, often carrying a container of whiskey along him. When he is drunk he is often unable to walk correctly and mumbles things about his past failures, he eventually curls up in his bathtub and cries till he passes out. On a sober night he is constantly woken up by frequent nightmares, if he cannot sleep he takes a pill (sleeping pills of which he is addicted to).
History

Jason Blackman is the son of Joseph and Dorothy Blackman, along with a twin sister, Sarah. Both parents were known for having a self destructive past. When Jason was 7 his mother entered a rehab center for treatment of Heroin addiction, after treatment she spent 2 months sober until she was found in bathroom dead with a needle beside her.

Jason’s father had put a past of alcoholism behind him, being a dedicated parent to Jason and Sarah. Unlike his sister, Jason procrastinated during his high school years and did not do well; despite having potential which was recognized by many teachers over the years. While, his sister graduated with honors, Jason had barely passed. With no credibility but his high school diploma Jason enlisted in the Marine Corps.

Jason was then sent to be stationed in Japan, but was brought home almost a year later; he arrived home December 12, 2012. Jason spent 2 months with his sister and father in Washington D.C. During late March he sent to base in Philadelphia, on the outskirts of a city that was highly infected with a new epidemic, unaware of the upcoming events that would soon lead him to fight of his life. With news of that he would be there be there for a prolonged period he took a permanent residence.
Father: Joseph Blackman
Mother: Dorothy Blackman (deceased)
Spouse: N/A
Siblings: Sarah Blackman
Other:
User
Name: Sederous
Time zone PCT
Experience: I Truly began role-playing on the SW:TOR forums, however I had been writing for a long time. Poetry, narratives, you name it, it’s pretty much how I pour out every ounce of creativity the happens to come to my mind.
How did you find us: I was invited by Nephill, a friend from the forums of yore.

Last edited by Sederous on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:47 am

Pending

Hey Sederous, it looks okay for now but I'm a little lost at the end part of your character's history. The virus didn't become a problem until February 2013, and a minor problem at that. Mutations started at the start date mentioned in the profile template.

On another stance, your character seems to have really had a tough life, are you okay with playing a character with that sort of tough history? It would require a lot of consistency. If you're cool with that, it's fine though. Glad to have you on board. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 3:51 am

Nephill wrote:
Pending

Hey Sederous, it looks okay for now but I'm a little lost at the end part of your character's history. The virus didn't become a problem until February 2013, and a minor problem at that. Mutations started at the start date mentioned in the profile template.

On another stance, your character seems to have really had a tough life, are you okay with playing a character with that sort of tough history? It would require a lot of consistency. If you're cool with that, it's fine though. Glad to have you on board. Very Happy

Sorry about the timeline screwup, my bad. I am actually used to playing melacholic characters, so it wont be too hard. afro
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 4:35 am

Sederous wrote:
Nephill wrote:
Pending

Sorry about the timeline screwup, my bad. I am actually used to playing melacholic characters, so it wont be too hard. afro

Lemme know when you're done editing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 pm

I made an edit but tell what and if there's anything to be changed let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 am

Alright, so in late march he is sent to the base. Since there is no specific info on this site about when exactly it was announced as an epidemic. So I am figuring that around early Late March to Mid April it would be announced as an epidemic, people dying off. Just hopelessly trying to get this timeline to work for me. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:39 am

Accepted

Looks good, and I know DX. I'll add it later. Character is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jason Blackman, Marine   Jason Blackman, Marine Empty

Back to top Go down

Jason Blackman, Marine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Alpha :: Completed Characters-
Jump to: