Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who's Online?

Go down 
+3
Heavenly Havok
Nephill
Mesh'la Runi
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Who's Online? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:03 pm

@Neph

I sympathise on both fronts.

@EVERYONE

I'm going to be away till Monday. Off to watch the F1 at Silverstone. (If you don't know what F1 is imagine NASCAR but less shit and the corners change direction).
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:49 am

Frosty wrote:
@Neph

I sympathise on both fronts.

@EVERYONE

I'm going to be away till Monday. Off to watch the F1 at Silverstone. (If you don't know what F1 is imagine NASCAR but less shit and the corners change direction).

Both us of I suppose. XD Till Monday mate.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:24 am

Won't be posting till Monday, unless I get a spark of inspiration that will ingeniously introduce my character to most of yours. Until then I'm stuck...alone...with nothin' to do...*cries*..... *fap fap*...........................................

SO THAT'S THE DEAL, NIIIGGHHHT!
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:31 am

Hey guys, my internet seems to be working. So I'll be on somewhat tomorrow, regular schedule though I don't have much going on so I should be on a lot. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 2:54 pm

I'll be gone from about 3-10:30 today; working. Was going to post but I can't think of anything and I'm tired so I'm gonna try and take a nap.

Random thing: Just noticed that both Sam and Jason have twin sisters in their backstory. lol
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 3:41 pm

Mesh'la Runi wrote:
I'll be gone from about 3-10:30 today; working. Was going to post but I can't think of anything and I'm tired so I'm gonna try and take a nap.

Random thing: Just noticed that both Sam and Jason have twin sisters in their backstory. lol

K, I'll catch ya around 11 EST I'm assuming. We gotta do some heavy RPing, we're moving too slow right now.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:24 pm

It's because I wasn't here ladies and gentlemen. But now I'm back.

FUCKING YEAH.
Back to top Go down
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

Times ill be on every day till this weekend, 10:00-11:00 AM PCT, perhaps 2:00 PM, and surely around 7 and again at 11.

Just helping the stalkers out.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:27 am

You see this?

Who's Online? - Page 2 Tired_bear

That's me. You see this?

Who's Online? - Page 2 DSC00251-776759

That's where I'm going now. Time for bed.

I know you'll all mourn my departure but it's alright because I live in my own little bubble where I fail to register any insult you throw at me. Ha!

Night gang.
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Date night for me tonight. Should be back by 12 EST at the very very latest. Now I'm out to have some fun with the lady friend. Laters
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:25 am

Nephill wrote:
Date night for me tonight. Should be back by 12 EST at the very very latest. Now I'm out to have some fun with the lady friend. Laters

haha, that's a funny joke....
Back to top Go down
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

Well, I would've posted last night. Unfortunately, as I was finishing it up last night (it was a lengthy post) It deleted my post! Just for hitting backspace, I wanted to cry! I will redo the post as well as add some more later on tonight, after I regain my precious inspiration.
Back to top Go down
NitWhit

NitWhit

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:45 am

I'm going to try to get a response in tonight but I'm in a Star Wars mood (read Nit wants to smash faces and manipulate people ) so my fickle brain will probably have me putting it off until tomorrow. And tomorrow I likely won't be on too much until after 10pm est.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 3:01 am

NitWhit wrote:
Tomorrow I likely won't be on too much until after 10pm est.

Ditto. Got work from 4-10pm.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm ill, so I'll be around instead of doing things like going out, going to work or eating meals.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 7:20 pm

That last post was not inspired by a fever, instead by my decision to not drink this week....it's not going well.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:57 am

FYI, Neph says that his internet is down again. He had to send me a hurried message from an iPhone at an internet cafe five minutes from closing... Says the technician won't be out until Saturday or something. Guess we'll continue on business as usual with character development until then. /shrug
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Well I'll be pretty busy today, going to take Derek to work now, then picking up my dad to take him to get a rental car, then heading to work, then back to my Dad's house so we can leave at 6am the next morning for our road trip. I should be on at some point when we reach the hotel on Sunday. See you all then if I'm unable to get online tonight. (:
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 am

Neph, I don't know where you lost your maturity, but storming off of MSN because I mentioned people getting fed up is no way to act. I've tried and tried to make this work. Even when everyone else said they were leaving, I stuck by. I've worked hard on this RP and put lots of time and effort in with little regards for my sleep needs. If you can't respect that, even enough to just TALK to me, then I'm going to have to leave too.

I don't want to do this. I want to stay friends, and I want to keep RPing with you and on this site. But if you don't figure something out fast, it's going to have to go down that road. Please think about this.

-Mesh
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:14 am

Mesh'la Runi wrote:
Neph, I don't know where you lost your maturity, but storming off of MSN because I mentioned people getting fed up is no way to act. I've tried and tried to make this work. Even when everyone else said they were leaving, I stuck by. I've worked hard on this RP and put lots of time and effort in with little regards for my sleep needs. If you can't respect that, even enough to just TALK to me, then I'm going to have to leave too.

I don't want to do this. I want to stay friends, and I want to keep RPing with you and on this site. But if you don't figure something out fast, it's going to have to go down that road. Please think about this.

-Mesh

I'm sorry Mesh. That was too much on my part, and I will try to be an adult through this little RP crisis. Hopefully we can all pull through.

Just so everyone knows, we had a MSN discussion with some people and have revised the plotline for discussion in the OOC thread, along with Administrative changes that can be found in the Administration forum. That'll be up tomorrow. And if you're on MSN, please talk about this and post stuff in the OOC thread. I really hope we can all overcome the challenges that are facing us now. Thank you, and please no one give up hope yet.

-Neph
Back to top Go down
Sederous

Sederous

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 7:34 am

Ok, so i will not be around Tuesday, and perhaps, Thursday through Fri but that isn't for sure. Also, I will be taking a trip from August 4-8 but I will try and keep in touch those 4 days. The day after my return, I might be able to maintain my regular activity, but don't count on it.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:29 am

I'm here but not for too late tonight. Only got two hours of sleep last night and have been running around all day. Gotta get up early tomorrow and run around some more lol.

Gonna go take a shower real quick and then I'll be back for a little bit. If anyone cares. :/
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:42 am

Mesh'la Runi wrote:
I'm here but not for too late tonight. Only got two hours of sleep last night and have been running around all day. Gotta get up early tomorrow and run around some more lol.

Gonna go take a shower real quick and then I'll be back for a little bit. If anyone cares. :/

I care! I'm waiting! Razz
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:44 am

Well you disappeared. I gotta go get some stuff done and I understand you don't want to stay up late. I can't do it any longer I think. Honestly, no one needs you to be on that late. Please do what is right for you. You shouldn't be suffering to do this.

I hope to see you around in an hour or so, because I really want to talk to you. But everyone, I'll be back on later, if anyone can still stand me.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Well a certain someone said they would post last night but I had a feeling it wouldn't happen. Razz

Not sure when I'll be on again, but will try and at least check back again at some point tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's Online?   Who's Online? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's Online?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Bravo :: OOC Chat and Games-
Jump to: