Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The entrance of Seinn....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

The entrance of Seinn.... Empty
PostSubject: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:21 am

.....and thus my downfall.

I did some brainstorming (I know it's dangerous, but I only have to sacrifice two or three orphans to get the thinking machine to work!) I present unto yee (mostly Nit, so she can if it's okay with her char or not) the plan thus far:

(1:13:02 AM) Jack: Your char will somehow arrive at Nitwit's cabin.
(1:13:10 AM) Jack: Let's say....she's a musician, right?
(1:13:22 AM) Rebecca: yesh
(1:13:43 AM) Jack: Every musician wants to play at Las Vegas. DUH! I mean there's whores and stuff. I know you like prostitutes.
(1:13:58 AM) Jack: But obviously things have gone to poop. So lady needs a way out.
(1:14:08 AM) Jack: Lady is rich. Lady has a helicopter and a pilot.
(1:14:21 AM) Jack: A pilot, who, alas, will shortly become infected as they flee the scene.
(1:14:33 AM) Jack: He'll make a emergency landing somewhere near a remote cabin....
(1:14:35 AM) Jack: TADAAAA
(1:14:56 AM) Rebecca: sounds awesomesauce XD

"Wow!" I hear you say, "Frosty, that's great! But could you not have written that up in a more presentable format?"

"Farck off," says I, "I've had half a bottle and she don't make me feel much better for it so you can stuff your presentations up your rear end!"

"Well, that's rude," you might say.

"Yeah. Sorry about that. Red wine makes me crabby."

"Well.....alright. But don't do it again." You might politely say.

"Oh fuck off!" I might say.

.......I lost what I was talking about here somewhere down the line.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:44 am

I approve of this message
Back to top Go down
NitWhit

NitWhit

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:59 am

I'm fine with this. It would provide a way to acclimatize Lauren to the fact that the world has indeed gone to hell far better than soldiers busting in and being like 'oh by the way there's zombies we need to take all your stuff now'. So if Neph's fine with it, I'm game.

And you're just making me want wine now, Frosty. Sad
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 am

LET'S DO THIS. Genius Frosty. Well write up an entry Seinn. Quick. We're running out of time.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
NitWhit

NitWhit

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 7:24 am

Alright, I'll try to be on MSN if Seinn needs me for anything there.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:16 pm

I'm consistently amazed that my best ideas come when I am slightly tipsy. God bless you creative juice.

Oh and Nit I now see how you remain calm most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The entrance of Seinn....   The entrance of Seinn.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The entrance of Seinn....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Alpha :: Plotlines and Plotline Information-
Jump to: