Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What You Want in the RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

What You Want in the RP Empty
PostSubject: What You Want in the RP   What You Want in the RP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Basically, if there's something you want to see happen in the RP, let us know! I've had several people mention to me that things could be different, so I figure this would be a good way to let Neph know how best to alter the plotline to suit everyone's interests.

I, for one, would like to do some exploring. No more leaping from location to location. Just civvies taking things as they come sort of thing. I'll elaborate later if this thread kicks up any dust. Heading off to work now. Back around 9pm EST. =P
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: What You Want in the RP   What You Want in the RP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:24 pm

I'd like the combat tempo to calm down and for us to get a chance to write survival horror: That is to wit, desolated places, lack of social contact and the discovery of what happens to humanity as the world collapes around it. Meetings with bizzarre new cults, extremist loners and power hungry mini dictators.

If you need game references think: STALKER, Fallout, Left 4 Dead (see less of the upfront combat and more of their story telling devices and collapsed military efforts), Pripyat in COD4

Movie references: Mad Max, 28 Days Later (possibly sequels too, possibly not)

Books: All of Max Brook's stuff
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: What You Want in the RP   What You Want in the RP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

This is the current plan everyone. The military stuff is wrapping up. The current situation is Area 51 will be the military's last stand, and the President will decide to go into hiding so this RP will become POST-APOCALYPTIC. Therefore, the survival stuff that everyone seems to want. That was the original plan, so no worries. However, just so everyone knows, there will have to be military stuff obviously, just lower key, you know. Expeditions to obtain supplies, or contact other survivors, or exploring will all undoubtedly result in contact with Wreakers.

So yes, this RP will sort of be in the intermediate phase that is described in World War Z, by Max Brooks. Small survival pockets. Obviously we aren't World War Z. (great book though!) Is this okay with everyone? Good idea for a thread.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: What You Want in the RP   What You Want in the RP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Sounds awesome.
Back to top Go down
Seinn

Seinn

PostSubject: Re: What You Want in the RP   What You Want in the RP EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

I want.... I WANT...

an enterance. Yeah. An enterance would be good. T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What You Want in the RP   What You Want in the RP Empty

Back to top Go down

What You Want in the RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Alpha :: Plotlines and Plotline Information-
Jump to: