Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zombie Survival Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

Zombie Survival Guide Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 am

Hello all,

I recently picked up a copy of the Zombie Survival Guide. It is an amazing book and though designed for different zombies than Wreakers, still a very useful tool for RPing. It gives great ideas for life in a post-apocalyptic world. Also gives useful advice on terrain features, safe havens, and equipment.

http://www.borders.com/online/store/TitleDetail?sku=0307406458

That's it at Borders. You can find it elsewhere too. What's nice about Borders is you can reserve it for pickup.

Post here review or if you've purchased it. It really is amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 6:34 am

It's cheaper at Target, if you're in the States. Both online and in-store. However, if you're part of the Borders club you may get up to like a 40 percent off coupon that would save you more. Same is true in general for the Books a Million and Barnes/Noble cards, which save you something like 10 percent. I bought it at Target because I work there and got another 10 percent employee discount, but yeah. It's good so far. Will probably definitely look into the sequel and whatnot. (:
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:10 pm

Cheapest way to get it is get a abriged version free with your subscribed copy of PCZone from about two years ago and bang on about it a lot. Then, when your sister is house hunting, she will spot a copy at a house she is inspecting and the owner will offer it to her for free. She will then remember you reading the abriged version and give it to you next time she sees you.

Admittedly it doesn't always work that way, but it did for me. Yay free stuff!
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm

Haha Frosty! Did you read World War Z? I'm finishing it up and it's amazing. It feels real. Max Brooks is one talented author.
Back to top Go down
Seinn

Seinn

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 am

When I was in 8th grade, I gave that as a Christmas present for my then boyfriend at the time, lol. He called me the day after I gave it to him and spent like an hour telling me how amazing it was. I should really read it myself. XP
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 am

Seinn wrote:
When I was in 8th grade, I gave that as a Christmas present for my then boyfriend at the time, lol. He called me the day after I gave it to him and spent like an hour telling me how amazing it was. I should really read it myself. XP

Haha! Go out and buy it yourself missy! I just realized we need a zombie emoticon....
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 4:38 am

Nephill wrote:
I just realized we need a zombie emoticon....

Zombie

Chase

Awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Survival Guide   Zombie Survival Guide Empty

Back to top Go down

Zombie Survival Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Alpha :: Administration-