Wreakers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Wreakers, a viral post-apocalyptic role-playing game set in the near future.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red Dawn-The Beginning

Go down 
+6
Harrison1227
Heavenly Havok
Frosty
MailOrderNinja
Mesh'la Runi
Nephill
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
MailOrderNinja

Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

Daniel watched his son sleep trying to figure out how they had even gotten to this point. One minute he was talking to a woman about his son playing with a dog and the next she was commandering a bus by gunpoint. Normally that would indicate that she was ready for an insane asylum but given the circumstances it was probably the only reason they were still alive. Through it all he only focused on holding his son close to him and thanked goodness for the distraction he had with the dog. Daniel continued to encourage the play while the hell was going around outside and around the bus.

The moments since he and Logan had arrived at the camp he had shuffled through in, ironically enough, a zombielike state. He was shuffled by the soldiers into the building and had taken his son to clean up. Logan was crying at first, throwing a standard tamptrum about the dog leaving, which normally would warrant a spanking but with everything gone his father was glad to have the distraction. He helped him into the shower and had cleaned him off best he could and once they had clothes that pretty much fit they were shown to a pair of sleeping bags.

Not much later the dog from earlier had found Logan and they had huddled up like a couple of puppies. Logan slept soundly now and Daniel envied him for it because the way things were he didn't think he would ever sleep again. With the shrieks and cries outside and the torment of his day playing through his mind he couldn't lie down and instead stared at the ceiling. Was his wife alive? What about his brothers and his mother and father? What about all his friends? He had no answers for any of it and it was driving him crazy. At least he had his boy. As long as he had Logan he could go on.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:26 pm

Somewhere in the night, Mila awoke to near-silence, which was odd around here. The thing that had actually woken her this time was the stinging pain in her arm. At some point, she had evidently rolled over onto her scraped side, the blanket's fibers irritating the road rash. Shifting herself to the other side, she looked up and found the father from the bus sitting against a wall, looking into the ceiling tiles.

"Can't sleep? I'm glad York's being put to good use, at least," she said softly so as not to wake the others, gesturing toward the sleeping duo of dog and child in the semi-darkness.
Back to top Go down
MailOrderNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:46 pm

"Oh I'm sorry you probably want your dog back. I can move my son if you want. Good thing about him is once he is asleep that's it till morning"

Without the dirt, grime and blood she looked much more familiar then before though with the days craziness whirling around in his head it was still hard to pinpoint her.

"Daniel by the way. Thanks for letting him play with...York was it? It's really helped out a lot."
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:10 pm

"No, no. There's no need to move him. I'm sure they both need the rest," she replied with a shake of her hand.

There was a pause in the conversation as Mila noticed the man looking at her as if he was trying to figure out the same thing she was. Why did it seem like they'd met somewhere before?

And then he said his name and the wheels in her head clicked together again.

"Hey, this might just be my half-asleep brain talking here, but did you two happen to come from Oklahoma? Because I swear I think I know you from the internet and I realize how crazy this sounds but stranger things have happened today."
Back to top Go down
MailOrderNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:27 pm

He nodded as he shook her hand.

"Yeah we came from Oklahoma." After a slight pause he had his first genuine smile of the day.

"No way. Mila? Like Mando-loving Mila?" Even as he said the name he knew that was who it was. He'd seen her picture plenty online but now seeing her without the caked on blood he knew that was who it was.

"Oh wow. Small world huh? Small world filled with zombies I suppose." He turned his handshake into a earnest hug. Though he had only known her online he considered her a very good friend not to mention the fact that just seeing somebody he knew at this point in time was a huge relief. Suddenly he didn't feel quite so alone.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:15 pm

"I just can't believe we traveled half-way across the country and both made it to the same place. The chances of that have to be like...over 3,720 to 1!" she said, laughing at her reference. "Seriously though, I'm glad I wasn't going crazy there. It's awesome to finally meet you in person; just wish it didn't have to be under these circumstances..."

Mila seemed to think about something for a moment. "You think there's anywhere this hasn't affected? I mean, if Europe and the U.S. are so overwhelmed, I can't imagine how anywhere else is faring."
Back to top Go down
MailOrderNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:22 pm

He chuckled at her reference and then Daniel ran a hand across his scalp that was starting to grow a bit of stubble and sighed.

"Honestly I don't even want to think about it. The fact is that we DID end up in the same area. That probably means that at least in the US that safe places are becoming few and far between. So maybe the odds weren't that high that we would meet here. Either way if it's already hit Europe and the US I wouldn't think many places would be safe. Maybe the Arctic? I guess to get away from all this we will have to get us a couple of Tauntauns."

Logan stirred slightly reaching a hand up to make sure the dog was still there before falling back soundly asleep.

"Oh this is my munchkin Logan. You've heard the myths now meet the legend." He says smiling a little and touching his son's arm.
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 9:56 pm

"Heh. He's a cutie. Looks a lot like you. Glad to see you got him here too..." Mila said, catching herself before she asked about his wife and other family. It was a path of thought she was sure neither of them wanted to go down at that moment. Sitting up on her elbow, she looked to her other side and only now noticed that Sam had found a spot nearby in the middle of the night. He was currently staring at ceiling, blinking occasionally with a sort of blank look on his face.

"That's Sam. We traveled from Orlando together, where he was visiting when all this went down. I think he's probably the furthest from home out of any of us right now," she said, indicating the kid with the haunted expression.
Back to top Go down
MailOrderNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 10:34 pm

Daniel looked at him a moment noting the blank look. In a brief exchange they caught each other up on their "adventures" up to this point.

"Looks like you've been through quite a bit more than me. Man I can't believe all this is happening. I mean we are gamers, we've shot hundreds of zombies and seen the movies but I mean come on. This isn't anything like that."

Things got deadly serious for a moment of quiet before Daniel spoke up again clearing his throat.

"What I wouldn't give for a lightsaber."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:26 pm

Sam had failed to get much sleep, his head awash with thoughts. His ankle still hurt, the medic informing him that it was only a sprain and would heal up. Sam had decided to not ask for painkillers when the medic didn't offer; they were obviously needed elsewhere. The hospital area itself had been hell enough for Sam that the moment the medic had all cleared him he had limped out of there as quickly as possible.

Mila seemed to have found someone she knew and Sam decided not to interfere as he sat on the bed. Instead he let himself freak out.

The more densely populated area the more dangerous it gets. Britain is one of the most densely populated countries in the world, so it means the virus has probably dominated already. Which means there's nowhere to run to. So, they'd have to get to a port. But the nearest port is what....two and a half hours away? And they'd be at different places at the same time. Which means....

Sam's face went curiously blank.

They're dead.

And that was that. It was no longer a problem to Sam; once they were there and now they were gone. Admittedly it hadn't sunk in yet, but if his mum's death was anything to go by it'd take a good year for it to sink in. So, for now, emotions detached Sam was fine.

How long that would last....

"I'd like a Falcon," Sam said in a strangely blank voice, his eyes moving to focus on Mila and Daniel. "Go live on the moon or something. I hear the views are nice from up there."

He tried a smile on. It didn't hurt much. "Do you reckon there's food about? I don't think I've eaten since....that time when I last ate. Whatever time that was."
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:03 am

Mila pointed to a pile of packages on the floor in the middle of the sleeping bags. All of the unassuming brown packets were labeled "Meal, Ready-to-Eat" and only the bravest (and most hungry) of the civvies had even bothered to try them. They were ration packs reserved for soldiers, but this was an emergency, so they had been given out to the people.

"If you eat one of those things, you're more venturesome than I am. I've heard horror stories."

She could tell something was eating at Sam's mind, or else he was just extremely tired, but she figured it was a little of both with more of the former. A bit of conversation, even if it was about food, would probably do him some good if he couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:13 am

Sam looked at the pile of packets and shrugged, picking up one. "It can't be that bad," he said foolishly as he opened a packet. He placed the OORAH bar in his mouth and bit down.

He froze and looked at Mila mournfully. "Mmmf," he said bitterly.
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 am

"Got the bastard.." Mike said after the recoil of the gun and after he had seen splatter of impact and the dark blood that mixed with the water. He felt numb, in mind and in body from reality but never had he felt better. He didn't know how many of the swimming wreakers he got but it didn't really matter. With the bridge blown by a massive explosion dropped by air support the wreakers persistently tried to get across the Potomac river by swimming. After the shell shock and the buzzing in his ear went away, Mike still couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had been dazed and confused and he felt the wind knocked out of him and yet he couldn't deny the sight of them swimming across. Zombies weren't suppose to swim!

Then again they weren't suppose to exist either. After the aftershocks died in his mind his fear replaced with a hatred for these monsters. He couldn't explain it, it couldn't be described as an adrenaline rush but he was in action before his mind registered it. The volunteers and the rest of the squad were firing down on the flailing figures in the water. In that thick murky water they were vulnerable like any person, they were quick but no Olympic swimmer and certainly not fast enough for bullets. All through the evening shots were heard as a firing line developed on the remains of the bridge and the banks around firing down on them. Every so often a Humvee would appear loaded with ammunition to help them keep firing. Multiple times, Mike had been asked if he wanted a break from firing but he didn't hear. He was too focused on obliterating these things. These monsters in human bodies, turning them into nothing. He felt rage and anger and soon that was all that kept them going. The thought of running didn't occur to him, even when some that had ducked underwater resurfaced right in front of him, clawing at land. He only shrugged and shot once to their face, aware enough to know not to waste ammo.

By night, flood lights were set up and flashlights given out. The volunteers had called it a night, except Mike, and most of the squads were relieved by other men. Still he stood on the remains on the bridge, though he wasn't alone he felt lonely. He felt as if he was the only left, standing on a single bastion of defense surrounded by the murky black waters of the Potomac where monsters lay in wait. Only briefly would his imagination be broken by the nearby sound of an explosion and every so often a flood light would drift by on timed intervals to reveal the red colored waters and the bodies washed up and riddled with shots (better to double tap than have it get up to kill again.)

Just as the flood light went by for another pass, Mike lined up his sights and slowly breathed out to steady his aim for any silhouettes. Every so often on the other side those rogues would appear as well but they seemed preoccupied now. Mike could care less, his only focus was the monsters that traversed the blackness below him. He stopped on a shadow that the flood light lit up and fired twice. The hits splashed around the water and a cloud of red appeared over the shadow. He couldn't tell for sure if it was dead but it would slow him down. Pulling the trigger a third time, he silently cursed at the click.

Out of ammo again. "Ammo check!" He shouted and a few seconds later another man patted his shoulder to signal he was there to relieve him. Mike steadily walked back to the lights of the camp, only the military personnel and random volunteers were around to keep guard but it seemed enough for now. Catching sight of the humvee that carried the life giving ammo Mike found the quartermaster standing guard in front of the box," Yo, I need another clip!" He said though tired he mustered what strength he had to sound happy. The quartermaster's gaze looked hard at him and he responded curtly," No you don't. You're done for today. No buts, you've been standing out their shooting this entire afternoon, that isn't healthy." His hand reached out," Turn in your gun."

"Damn it..." Mike muttered, looking down at his precious weapon he sighed and handed it over. The older man patted him on the soldier," You did good newbie.. well I guess I can't say newbie can I?" "No.. you can't" Mike said weakly as he stumbled off to the camp and leaving behind the sounds of shooting and the cries of his hated monsters.

He wandered through the camp trying to find a spot to rest before finally stopping at one building. Looking in he saw people asleep or speaking quietly to each other. Nearby was a young boy and a dog, a sight that warmed Mike's numb heart. He remembered having his own dog years and years ago. The best friend he ever had, likely the reason he never got another but with recent events maybe it was time to adopt? That was if there were any other dogs left in the world. Mike sighed and closed his eyes, a bad idea as he stepped forward and tripped. Anyone aware could have caught themselves but the reporter was too far gone and by the time he realized the sound around him was rushing air he tasted marble and dirt. He groaned and looked up," Shit.. sorry, sorry." He whispered to be careful not to wake anyone up. Picking himself up he moved over to a spot near a teenager eating some rancid looking candy bar and collapsed on the ground. He wearily sputtered slander and profanity but it was under his breath and more to himself. Finally he said coherently," I need a drink.." before going silent, again enjoying the cool feeling of the marble on his face.

At least it looked better than that thing the kid was eating...
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:05 am

Washington D.C.
11:55 p.m. EST

A tank line comes up to relieve the beleagured infantry near the bridge, and they begin to blow away hostiles on the bridge, and it becomes a killzone. However, the tank line is suddenly attacked by the rogues, high-powered missiles exploding against the tanks, and a few explode. With the tanks preoccupied, Wreakers rush the infantry that remain. Rogues in SUVs with machine guns mow into the last line of defense, and the guards of Washington fall into retreat. Reinforcements have set up another fortified position, and air support of all kinds also engage the enemies, which number in the thousands. Tanks and other combat vehicles assist infantry, and the streets near the two bridges become a warzone.

"Sir. Sir!" Jonathon is shaken awake by an aide. "You're needed in the command center," he says nervously. Jonathon gets up off his cot with a groan, and follows the aide. All sleep disappears from his mind as he looks at the screens. "No." "Sir, a group of Wreakers just arrived to reinforce those already here. And bogeys in the hundreds. I don't know who these people are. They must be some kind of private-interest company." "Has my brother come up with a vaccine?" "No sir," the Joint Chief says pointedly.

Jonathon slackens and sighs. "Very well. Authorize Second Sun. And mobilize ALL units to defend. Let's throw it all. This is one of our last holdouts."

Outside the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, the ICBM ignites its engines, waking everyone up to see it go into space, and people outside can see other missile trails. Over the radio, they hear about the insane battle in the streets of D.C. The last battle of humanity was starting. The victor would decide the life or death of the human race.

Last edited by Nephill on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:22 am

Before Mila could give a cocky "I told you so" to Sam, bright light and a deafening roar erupted from nearby. Most of the civilians who were already awake rushed to the windows, and those who were sleeping more or less all came to in an instant. "Holy shit," Mila mouthed, her words lost to the noise of the blast as the soundwaves hit the building. The thunderous rumbling caused her to cup her ears with her hands for a moment until it subsided.

When everyone had recovered, she looked around the room at the huddled mass of people.
"Uh, was that what I think it was?" she asked no one in particular, though she looked at Daniel and Sam.
Back to top Go down
Nephill
Admin
Nephill

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:44 am

Washington D.C.
12:00 p.m. EST

Matt wakes up, hearing a tremendous roaring noise that vibrates the walls. He winces and sits up, and a monitor beeps the irregularity. A nurse hurries over. "Lieutenant, please lie down." "It's fine. I need to get combat fit anyhow," he says, looking out the window at the smoke trail. "Why?" "I suspect we'll be doing some heavy fighting." Nausea rolls over him and he grunts, relaxing back into the bed. "How long will I take to heal?" "Three days at least." "One should be enough," he says quietly, before heading back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
https://wreakers.forummotion.com
Sulkon88

Sulkon88

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:45 am

AJ clicks the safety on the pistol and then shoves the weapon into his right pocket against his Iphone. After securing the side arm he puts the shotgun aside against the barricade and is just getting used to the M4 carbine and it's feel and weight when all hell breaks loose around him. In the initial volley AJ just covers his right ear with his right hand while holding the gun down and shouts something incoherent at the soldier next to him.

'So! F@#@in! Loud!' are the few thoughts he managed before gaining a vague sense of control back on his situation as he kneels down against the barricade as he watches one solder head over the defense and pops a wreacker in the head. Looking up along the new battle line AJ just watches in a bit of awe as he spots the loads of bodies that had been uterly annihilated by the army soldiers and just hopes they don't run out of ammo anytime soon. Tapping the side of the magazine to ensure he heard the comforting rattle of shells he realized just how close the process was to when he would do it with his airsoft rifle. But as he heard the sounds of a new wave of wreckers he reminded himself that this wasn't a game any more and he'd better be ready.

Bracing the carbine on the top edge of the barricade AJ immediately sighted up one of the humanoid creatures and then calmly pulled the trigger as he sent a few rounds slashing through the air before they impacted in the neck of the creature.

Last edited by Sulkon88 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MailOrderNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Daniel was standing next to Mila and Logan was there as well, his face pressed against the glass, intrigued by the "rocket" as he called it.

"I sure as hell hope not. If so, it's a lot worse than we thought."

Daniel held his hands over his son's ears to keep the roar of the engines at a minimum for him.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm

Sam watched the crazy dude collapse to the floor, complaining about needing a drink. You and me both mate. Unfortunately he did not have long to think about that problem, rapidly finding himself distracted by the flying missile of death as it launched into space.

"Please tell me they're not aiming it anywhere near here?" Sam said slowly. "I mean, if it does hit near here we may end up drinking some of the contaminated water. Or we might find going through that irradiated land is our only way out of here. Or what if it makes them mutate?"

Sam looked genuinely panicked, "Shit! They could mutate! We got to get out of here. I had a book about this once, somewhere. We have to find somewhere quiet. Remote!"
Back to top Go down
MailOrderNinja

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Daniel looked sideways at Sam.

"To where? In what? We are in the middle of a government refugee camp with fighting on pretty much every side. There are thousands of those things and not that many of us. Even if we all were crack shots and special forces drop outs we wouldn't make it far."

He realized he said it more sharply then he meant to, panicking a little himself, but his words were no less true. Where would they go?
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:42 am

Mike covered his ears and groaned at the deafening noise. He was far too tired to be panicked like the rest and his senses were still dulled. It didn't register right away that that deafening noise could be danger, only that it was an annoyance to his sleep.

When the roar died down and the people gathered at the windows to see the noise off, Mike managed to lift himself off the floor and limp over to the windows, near the kid and his father along with the dog and what he thought were two teenagers. He caught the last ends of the panicked explanations and sighed.

" It's called an ICBM," Mike said standing behind the teenager with the glasses," That thing won't be hitting anywhere near us since it's meant for long distances. Seems the government is liquifying lost areas. We won't need to worry about fallout or anything unless the soldiers starting leaving or we start glowing green so don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 am

"Oh," said Sam simply as the man explained. To be honest it didn't make him feel that much better. "I wonder where they're shooting at then."

Sam continued to stare until the last of the smoke drifted away. In the distance he could hear screaming and moaning of wreakers. He was struggling to figure out on which side they were not surrounded. He nodded at the man with his son briefly, acknowledging his point about staying here. "Sure, we're safe at the moment. But for how long? Do we have supplies to survive a siege? The weapons and ammo to hold out indefinitely? I don't like this. I feel endangered grouping up with so many people like this...."
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:08 am

"If it helps you sleep better think of it this way, more people means less chance it was you who suffered the accident. At least that was the saying in the city, heh. I wouldn't worry about it though, the place is quite secure and being so close to the White House this is a highly defended area. Though..." Mike paused," No.. I don't plan on staying here. Not sure about everyone else but when the conflict dies down, which I think it will, I plan to hit the road.."
Back to top Go down
Mesh'la Runi

Mesh'la Runi

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 am

"Where exactly do you plan on going? I mean, when I was younger, my zombie plan was to get a boat and stay off land as much as possible. But these things can swim. Maybe somewhere in Northern Canada would work...if they aren't immune to the cold too. Heh...wreaker-cicles," Mila said to Mike, pausing when she realized she was going on a tangent again.

"By the way, has anyone ever told you that you look like Ewan McGregor? 'Cause you could totally be his brother or something."
Back to top Go down
Heavenly Havok

Heavenly Havok

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:32 am

"Zombie Plan?" The thought brought back memories of being a teenager sneaking out to see the R-rated horror movies with his friends. One of the terms they used for a zombie Apocalypse was a zombie plan. He could still remember his own. "Heh, my zombie plan? It was to hijack a tank and travel around gas station to gas station. In the position I'm in now it might be possible," he said with a chuckle," I sort of figured government would collapse instantly when zombies appeared. Probably... I'd keep moving, scavenge from cities and try and head North to Seattle or Canada." Mike said hesitantly. He honestly hadn't thought about his plan too much, only that big groups attracted too much attention. He figured he'd be able to scavenge of cities for a while, he knew how to use a gun and he could be quiet enough to go in and out without too much notice. Then again it wasn't a good idea to be alone.

"And yes... I get that a lot, some even say I look like Joshua Jackson from that show Fringe... but no, no relation." Mike responded with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dawn-The Beginning   Red Dawn-The Beginning - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Red Dawn-The Beginning
Page 9 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wreakers :: Charlie :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: